You work hard. Now put that hard work to work for you.
Not everyone can tell what goes into a great sponsored post or campaign. They may see a fabulous recipe, a set of gorgeous images, or a clever story, but they're missing out on the essential framework: how you determined a brand's needs and translated that into engaging content that delivered on those needs.
You made it seem effortless. You're that good.
Now how can you keep that content working for you?
Enter the case study.
The case study is a fantastic way to repurpose your past work in a manner that converts into future partnerships. It invites brands to come inside and see the nuts and bolts of your campaign: what the initial ask was, how you developed that into creative content, and how the campaign performed.
More importantly, it allows brands to quickly visualize how you could do the same for them.
We have found case studies to be the most underutilized tool in the influencer's marketing toolkit. That's money left on the table, and here's why:
- 97% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses
- 85% trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations (source)
- 89% of B2B marketers consider customer testimonials and case studies to be the most effective content marketing tactics (source)
Brands are consumers like everyone else. They want to know that your product works, how it works, and how they can make it work for them.
You can provide that proof in a form that their marketing department can easily digest, relate to, and circulate internally for approval.
Ready to get started?
We've put everything together to help you create effective case studies that showcase your performance and help you close more business—visual stories that make the case for why any brand would want to work with you.
Make Your Case is an all-in-one tool that walks you through building and sharing case studies for your influencer business. It includes:
- two instructional videos
- swipe copy that you can use every step of the way, from phrasing objectives to the pitching process
- a spreadsheet template for performance calculation
- sample case studies to use as inspiration