Turning your part time side hustle, your passion project, into your full time job: that's the dream of every burgeoning entrepreneur, amirite?
Here at Businessese, one of our passions is supporting emerging entrepreneurs as they transform those dreams into reality. As inspiration for the transition, this week we're sharing an entrepreneurial success story.
Mary Clavieres is the founder of the Hoboken Mom Entrepreneurs Group, an in-real-life networking group that supports local women owned businesses. She made the jump from a full time job in the pharmaceutical industry to running her own product-based business (postpartum mesh underwear— our mom listeners will have a special appreciation for the genius behind this particular product!).
Connecting is Mary's superpower, and in the days ahead she will be launching the Transitions Collective, a platform for women entrepreneurs to find support and accountability, both online and off.
Listen in on this episode of the Businessese Influencer Marketing Podcast to hear:
- how Mary managed juggling a full time job and a side hustle
- the value of meetups and networking for your business
- how Mary knew when her side hustle was ready for full time, and how she prepared to make that change
- how she keeps her community engaged, online and in person
- the importance of market research: determining your customer's needs and wants
- her tips for turning your side hustle into YOUR full time job
Jump— with a parachute.
Have you made the transition from side hustle to full time business? We'd love to hear your tips and about your experience in our private Facebook group for digital entrepreneurs, Businessese HQ.